Employees VS Contractors - WEBINAR
or 6 weekly payments from $3.17 learn more
It is a question raised over and over again...Am I allowed to hire a contractor rather than an employee?
Join me on Zoom for 60 minutes on Friday 15th February 2019 at 11am to understand the finer details on hiring employees VS contractors.
With the changes in Employment legislation it is even more important to ensure that you hire correctly. A contractor is a self-employed person who is said to have a "contract for services", where as an employee is a person who is said to have "contract of service". The difference seems small, however the ramifications are large. As the penalties, remedies, fines and reparations start climbing, it is best that you step out with a clear understanding of how each type of hire can work for you in your business.
Our webinar we discuss the differences of Employees and Contractors, and outline the ways in which you can protect you and your business when making the decision of how to hire.
- understand the differences between a contractor and employee.
- be able to understand the legal tests for distinguishing a contractor from an employee
- know what you need to have in place for each type of hire
- understand examples of case law
- understand your legal obligations for a contractor and an employee
- understand where to seek help when working relationships go wrong
- a chance to ask any questions.
Join us today, and understand how you can safe guard your business when it comes to bringing in new people into your workplace.