We are a boutique human resources company that is proudly 100% Kiwi owned and operated. Our office is based in Cambridge, New Zealand, but we offer services nationwide.
Our specialties lie in helping small to medium businesses set up effective HR policies and procedures. We understand the mine field that staff can bring, but we also know that they have a great deal to do with your productivity, and, ultimately, your success.
The Livewire HR Story
Livewire HR has always been totally focused on making HR easy for our clients. While each small business is different, we have found that, in the end, their goals have all been the same:
- Build a successful business
- Create a dynamic and productive team
- Ensure compliance for employment legislation
- Make doing HR well easy without it costing the earth
Our team works hard to help you achieve these goals and be the best employer you can be.
Michelle is our brilliant and fun-loving HR Specialist.
Michelle has experience in all functions of HR, from engagement, onboarding, training, recruitment, coaching, and employment agreements. She also has experience in the agricultural sector and is your go-to for your agri-agreements. Michelle is always up for a new challenge, is great to chat with, and is passionate about what she does.
Michelle has a Masters Degree in Applied Psychology and wrote her thesis on gender and gender minorities and workplace bullying.
Michelle loves to garden, play squash, and spend time exploring the outdoors with her son.
Meet Our Team
Managing Director & HR Specialist
Rebecca is our bubbly, passionate, and experienced managing director.
Rebecca's first foray into human resources was in 2006, when she started working at a recruitment agency while studying. She graduated with a Bachelor of Social Science, majoring in Psychology in 2008. Since then she has completed a Graduate Diploma in Business Studies (Human Resources), and has recently gained a Graduate Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety.
Rebecca is a member of Human Resources New Zealand.
Rebecca loves to read, salsa dance, and spend time with her family. She is also passionate about gardening and the food to plate lifestyle. You can check out her other work here at Quarter Acre Kitchen.
Jasmin is our cheeky and organised Operations Coordinator.
Jasmin works behind the scenes at Livewire HR, she is responsible for our marketing, social media, customer relationship management, administration, keeping the team organised, and executing our strategic plans. Her skills lie in organisation, management, administration, and witty jokes.
Jasmin is in her third year of her Bachelor of Business Management.
In her personal time Jasmin likes gaming, renovating, organic gardening, reading, and chilling with her fur babies.
Our Team Values
What do we value?
- People - People are at the centre of what we do. From our co-workers to our clients, we believe in being caring and considerate to all those around us.
- Simplicity - We believe in keeping business simple so that employers can do what they love and we can do what we love.
- Empowering workplaces - Having the right tools is essential to making work places excellent.
- Communication - Great communication is essential to making great working relationships. We aim to communicate effectively with employers at all times while supporting them to do the same.
- Ethics - We believe that being ethical is what sets us and our clients apart from the rest. We strive to protect the well-being of our client’s while also protecting employee rights.