ABOUT LIVEWIRE HR
Since our inception, Livewire HR has been totally focused on making HR easy for our clients. Getting clear on what small businesses really needed was hard, because each business was different, but their goals in the end have all been the same:
- Build a successful business
- Create a dynamic and productive team
- Ensure compliance for employment legislation
- Make doing HR well easy without it costing the earth
This came down to figuring out what you as a business owner really needed vs what you wanted.
We partnered with Enable HR to help us on the technology side of things (because lets face it, we don't have those skills), while Livewire HR's team focus on the service we provide for our clients. What has developed is a synergy with Enable HR, that matches our values perfectly.
- People - your people are at the centre of what we do!
- Simplicity - keeping business simple means you get to do what you love, and we do what we love.
- Empowering Employers - having the right tools is essential to making good business decisions
- Communication - is essential to make great working relationships. We aim to communicate effectively with you at all times.
- Ethical - while we want to protect your wellbeing, we ask that you not minimise your employee's rights. We believe that being ethical sets you and us apart.
We love HR, and HR can make a big difference to your business. So don't settle for a stressful work life, make a good business decision and meet with our team to see how we can make a difference for you! Call us now on 0800 HRLIVE (0800 415 483) or 07 394 5933.
MEET OUR PEOPLE
Rebecca Jenkins - Managing Director
Rebecca graduated with a Bachelor of Social Science, majoring in Psychology in 2008. While studying she began working in recruitment for a recruitment company in 2006 – her first foray into Human Resources. Since then she has completed a Graduate Diploma in Business Studies (Human Resources), and is in the process of gaining a Graduate Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety.
Rebecca has held positions in a range of large and small organisations, where she has continued to develop her passion for Human Resources while gaining valuable experience and confidence in her ability as an HR Practitioner.
After a change in circumstances, Rebecca sought guidance from a business coach who encouraged her to use her skills to help small and medium businesses as a consultant. Livewire HR was born, and is rapidly gaining a reputation as a specialist in its field within the Bay of Plenty and Waikato.