We are a boutique human resources company that specialise in helping small to medium businesses set up effective HR policies and procedures. We understand the mine field that staff can bring, but we also know that they have a great deal to do with your productivity, and, ultimately, your success.
Livewire HR offers a full range of human resource services to help you get your business working to its full potential. As we get to know the goals of your business, we create a tailor-made HR action plan that helps you reach your objectives.
Managing Director & HR Specialist
Rebecca's first foray into human resources was in 2006, when she started working at a recruitment agency while studying. She graduated with a Bachelor of Social Science, majoring in Psychology in 2008. Since then she has completed a Graduate Diploma in Business Studies (Human Resources), and has recently gained a Graduate Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety.
Rebecca has held positions in a range of organisations, both small and large, where she has continued to develop her passion for human resources, and gained valuable experience and confidence in her ability as an HR Practitioner. After a change in circumstances, Rebecca sought guidance from a business coach who encouraged her to use her skills to help small and medium businesses as a consultant. Thus, Livewire HR was born, and is rapidly earning a reputation as a specialist in its field, within the Bay of Plenty and Waikato.
The Livewire HR Story
- Build a successful business
- Create a dynamic and productive team
- Ensure compliance for employment legislation
- Make doing HR well easy without it costing the earth
What do we value?
- People - People are at the centre of what we do. From our co-workers to our clients, we believe in being caring and considerate to all those around us.
- Simplicity - We believe in keeping business simple so that employers can do what they love and we can do what we love.
- Empowering workplaces - Having the right tools is essential to making work places excellent.
- Communication - Great communication is essential to making great working relationships. We aim to communicate effectively with employers at all times while supporting them to do the same.
- Ethical - We believe that being ethical is what sets us and our clients apart. We strive to protect the well-being of our client’s while also protecting employee rights.